Hello,
My goal last week was to be gentle and kind.
I have decided for humility reasons that I will not make a public laundry list of all the gentle and kind things that I did over the week. I have journaled them for my own use, and I would suggest this as a means of keeping track of your progress if you've decided to take this challenge with me.
Here are some suggestions if you are struggling with being gentle and kind:
1.) Be more aware of your responses in conversations and how it will affect the other person's feelings
2.) Do something that pushes you out of your personal comfort zone for the gain of someone else, for example, one of my friends last week bought a strangers meal when he came up short of cash.
This week my goal is to be more graceful and sincere. I will update you next Thursday about my progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment